April 12, 2019 – The Chamber of Marine Commerce has launched a new, mobile-friendly, bilingual website that promotes Canadian and U.S. shipping in the Great Lakes, St. Lawrence and Arctic and outlines the Chamber’s policy positions.
The new website features:
- Drone footage of ships and ports in action
- Bi-national economic, environmental and safety facts/stats
- Great Lakes-St. Lawrence River shipping section with Video, Map and Infographics
- Arctic Shipping 101 and case studies
- An online Marine Delivers Magazine showcasing shipping industry news
- A media center with access to news releases and photos
- Chamber policy positions
- Chamber membership information
- Members logos and links to their websites
- A password protected portal “one-stop shop” to share information with our members
“Our team did an excellent job enhancing the Chamber’s website showing and explaining the many economic, environmental and social benefits of marine shipping,” says Bruce Burrows, President of the Chamber of Marine Commerce. “We encourage everyone to explore the website and share this valuable information on their social media networks.”
Starting in May, the website will also feature the ability for companies to purchase banner advertising on its Marine Delivers Magazine and Great Lakes-St. Lawrence shipping web pages.
Please contact Julia Fields at email@example.com for more information on rates.
About the Chamber of Marine Commerce
The Chamber of Marine Commerce is a bi-national association that represents more than 130 marine industry stakeholders including major Canadian and American shippers, ports, terminals and marine service providers, as well as domestic and international ship owners. The Chamber advocates for safe, sustainable, harmonized and competitive policy and regulation that recognizes the marine transportation system’s significant advantages in the Great Lakes, St. Lawrence, Coastal and Arctic regions.